domenica 25 novembre 2012

Mama Irina & Baby Boris Igel

Well, these are the last (for some time at least) of the 'Igel' hedgehog family, mama Irina and her sweet son Baby Boris.
I decided to list them on e-bay as there were quite a few people interested in my hedgehog family. E-bay gives everybody a fair chance of adopting, regardless of time related precedence. Well, I hope it will be a success. I liked the idea of selling them together, but it is the first time ever that I sell a couple, and who knows, maybe the higher price will scare away my faithful customers....
Here is the link to the e-bay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181032740846&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

And here are some pictures of my sweet hedgehogs, with their hearts felt mat








Irina & Boris now live in the USA!

Pin It!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento